Our Business IT department develops the intranet and the underlying identity management system for our group. This connects over 9000 employees at all locations. Our heart in the team “Internal Development” beats for the topics communication, collaboration and agility.
As a software developer, you will be jointly responsible for the further development of our intranet and our employee lifecycle tooling. In addition, you will work on the new development of an effort recording system.
- Implementation of new features in the backend and frontend.
- Gathering and analyzing requirements together with the product owner.
- Supporting the IT team in the operation of our applications.
- Actively contributing to our team through your own ideas, enjoying collaboration and brainstorming together.
You have a degree, preferably in computer science or a comparable qualification. You are at home on the web and ideally you have gained practical experience in software development in front-end development.
In addition, you bring with you:
- Practice in object-oriented programming (OOP), iterative design and unit testing.
- Initial exposure to responsive design, pair programming, and continuous delivery.
- Practical experience with container technologies, NoSQL databases (e.g. Neo4j) and CSS frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap) a plus.
- Flair for applying current trends and enjoy proactively sharing knowledge with the team in an open and modern learning culture.
This is what else we would like to tell you
Best prospects and attractive benefits.
Our teams are the basis of our company’s success. As an employer, we offer our employees a future-proof workplace with diverse tasks and exciting projects.
- Our corporate culture: flat hierarchies, transparency and short decision-making paths.
- Individual development opportunities: diverse training, e-learning and internal communities on a personal and professional level.
- Benefits and additional services: Discounts on our own products, JobRad, corporate benefits and company pension plan.
- Attractive working conditions: Flexibility through trust-based working hours and opportunities for mobile working.
- Signing of the Diversity Charter: active promotion of diversity in our working environment.