Remote, Remote, North America, Europe, LATAM
We’re looking for a Backend Engineer with strong software and cloud engineering skills. You’ll help us build highly scalable developer-centric APIs and backend systems powered by state-of-the-art ML models.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Build new API features and endpoints
- Build automated test suites and CI/CD pipelines
- Build highly scalable event-driven and realtime systems
- Instrument systems with metrics, tracing, and logging
- Refactor applications to eliminate tech debt
- Troubleshoot production issues
You’ll love this job if you….
- Enjoy taking ownership and solving complex technical problems, even when there is no perfect solution.
- Enjoy being in a fast paced, customer-facing role.
- You’re excited to tackle big technical challenges like building highly scalable architectures and achieving zero-downtime deploys.
- 3+ years of professional experience building backend applications using Python
- 2+ years developing REST APIs in frameworks like Django, Flask, Tornado, Fiber or FastAPI
- Some experience with Golang
- 3+ years of working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- 2+ years working with common AWS services
- 1+ years of production support experience
- Has worked at a startup or high growth company
- Inquisitive. You’re always in search for both novel and effective solutions even when within highly constrained time and resources.
- Fast learner. Ramping up on difficult topics is a trivial task for you.
- Good sense of code structuring. You strive for making your code speak for itself and be readable by other humans.
- Proactive self starter. Driven to accomplish tasks, while acknowledging the value of seeking help when faced with a challenge.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with containers
Equity, 100% Remote team, Unlimited PTO, 401K, Premium Benefits, $1K budget for your home office setup, New Macbook Pro (or PC if you prefer), annual team retreats
Compensation Range: $100,000 – $165,000 USD per year
Python.org Jobs Feed