München, Bavaria, Germany
At Stylight, we’re on a mission to build the world’s best search platform for Fashion, Beauty and Design. We’re always looking for talent to join our engineering team, and help connect millions of users with their favourite products across 16 countries.
You’ll get to work with systems that handle thousands of requests per second, from custom analytics solutions to multi-regional search and ranking pipelines. We operate at a scale of billions of data points per month, which means you’ll never run out of fun challenges waiting to be solved. Sounds exciting? Read on!
- Build, deploy, and monitor our live systems across four global regions.
- Implement, deploy and AB test new features for millions of website visitors.
- Foster technical excellence within the team, and contribute engineering best practices.
- Help us grow our engineering culture, from knowledge sharing sessions to hackathons.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in a software development role.
- Proficient with Python, Scala or Java. Willingness to learn new languages.
- Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following topics: Search Infrastructure, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning or Batch Processing (Terabyte-scale).
- Big plus: working knowledge of Docker, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Spark or BigQuery.
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed