München, Bavaria, Germany
We are looking for a Python engineer to join our SEO team in Munich and drive organic user acquisition of Stylight’s 16 domains. As an Engineer, you will work closely with SEO, Marketing and Website teams to optimize web user acquisition, conversion, international expansion, dashboard automation and data pipelines. Are you interested in further optimizing and automating our workflows as well as delivering high-quality software? Then Stylight is your place to be. You don’t have to master all skills below, willingness to learn is more important!
- Build, maintain, and run our scalable architecture. We take pride in building highly performant, scalable and failure resistant platforms.
- Own services from design, development, and testing to continuous integration, monitoring, and support.
- Develop applications in a TDD and DDD way with Clean Code Methods.
- Work cross-functionally across other product teams to develop solutions to improve page relevance/richness, internal linking, and indexation rules, to surface the most relevant and engaging search pages.
- Enjoy what you do, being ready to research, learn and apply new technologies. Ask questions, challenge others and push your point of view.
- You love writing code from the bottom of your heart and have ideally 3+ years experience in designing, building and operating scalable systems using Python.
- You have a proven track record of building good software based on your analytical, problem-solving and engineering skills.
- You have worked with Docker, AWS, NoSQL databases, CI/CD, serverless and microservices in production environments. “You build it, you run it!” is our general philosophy.
- You have worked with SQL and have very good knowledge in relational databases, preferably BigQuery.
- You preferably have previous experience dealing with SEO and organic growth.
- You are opinionated and outspoken on engineering best practices but can still maintain friends.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
- Is responsible for the visibility of Stylight to the outside world through Content and SEO measures.
- Makes sure that our platforms are aligned with what people are looking for and follows trends and seasonal keywords.
- Works in an agile and cross-functional environment alongside Content, Push Marketing & SEO.
- Works in an international environment where collaboration, continuous integration and delivery are as vital as morning coffee.
- Enjoys autonomous work as well as pair programming, code reviews and learning together.
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed