Munich, Bavaria, Germany
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Performance Marketing team in Munich. If you like thinking outside the box and collaborating with teammates to develop solutions to complex problems— this is the place for you!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support the Performance Marketing team by building automated solutions, providing easy access to data, as well as driving our team forward with your new ideas in order to grow our revenue and user acquisition.
- Consider complex logical problems and develop pragmatic solutions with regard to relative effort and business value.
- Write code, run systems, own infrastructure, automate development, raise the quality bar, grow team members, challenge the status quo, and actively exchange with other teams on interfaces and data flows.
- Enjoy what you do and be willing to teach and learn new technologies, as well as explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
Your Future Performance Marketing Team
- Our Team size: Cross-functional, 5 Performance Marketing Managers & 2 engineers
- Our Approach: Data-driven, automated & scalable
- Our Core Values: Responsibility, Proactivity & Support
What you bring along
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years working experience with Python and deploying your workloads to the cloud in an automated way (we heavily use AWS, Docker, microservices and only use cloud native technologies).
- Caring about your systems is like caring for your coffee machine. Testing, automation, monitoring and logs are as important to you as an agile product development flow with peer reviews.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
- You are a motivated, compassionate individual who enjoys collaboration as well as open discussions on technologies and approaches.
- You are excited to be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with non-technical colleagues.
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed