Remote, Remote, Poland
We are expanding our remote team in Poland! Therefore, we are looking for Software Engineers to join our tech team!
If you have a passion for technology, get things done and own what you build, question the status quo, then look no further!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Large-scale Python development, deployment, and testing with a cloud-first strategy
- Automation as key to qualitatively scaling our team
- A continuous integration and deployment infrastructure on the cloud
- Smart solutions including front- and back-end tasks, depending on your strengths
- Cross-functional teams, including developers, QA engineers, product managers, and product owners to fulfill our customers’ needs
- Depending on your skillset, you will work on frontend including new components within our style guide to unify the user experience across our platform or on back-office functionalities to fulfill the customer’s needs
- How to store, perform queries, and manage big data on/to different data sources (BigQuery, ElasticSearch, Postgres)
- Work with all of the technologies we use. While each of us focuses on specific areas, we help each other and learn from each other
Technologies & programming languages we use:
- Python, Django, Postgres SQL, Groovy, GO, Kubernetes, Vanilla JS (a usable backend trumps a shiny frontend).
- A true Python developer. You understand the pythonic way of writing things and different coding paradigms
- You must have used Python professionally for at least the last 3 years
- You have worked with Django
- You understand the ins and outs of what you are talking about. You don’t settle for "well it works now", but try to understand why it works or why it doesn’t
- You can analyze, plan and execute product developments
- A code without unit tests gives you nightmares
You will find the team a great fit if:
- You have an _agile mindset_ willing to contribute to the team goals
- You understand that _trust_ (goes both ways) is key for a healthy professional relationship with both your team and lead
- You are an honest and selfless player in a fair and selfless team. We will help you whenever you need it, and we would expect you to do the same with us. It’s not about you. It’s about all of us (all for 1 and 1 for all)
- You bring your ideas to the table, and you stand your ground when you believe in them. But also, you give others the chance to discuss their ideas
- You are excited about pushing forward for continuous improvement, scalability, and performance
- Last, but not least, you are passionate and motivated about what you do and _why_ you do it
- Working on a meaningful challenge with a positive impact on the scientific community
- A professional and international team with a global vision and mindset
- An exciting, international working environment – we have more than 40 nationalities!
- A learning & development budget to enable your ambitions to grow professionally in your field
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed