Chicago, IL, United States
Looking for a Sr/Lead Developer that has strong Python and has a passion for Data and Algorithm’s.
Must have a bachelor’s degree at least six + years of Information Technology.
Must be citizen or Green Card
Salary Range is 130-170,000 Remote
Systems Development division is looking for a Software Engineer who strives to build highly scalable, performant and robust systems that help clients benefit from our comprehensive market data sets and analytics. We own some of the largest financial data sets in the world and are looking for programmers that enjoy tackling the challenges that come with real time streaming data and large historical databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 6+ years of professional full-stack development experience using Python
- Knowledge of C# and/or Java is a strong plus
- Strong fundamental programming skills, broad knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with TCP/IP based network protocols and multi-threaded programming
- Hands-on experience developing Web Applications and Web Services
- Practical experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, including schema design, writing DML, optimizing query performance
- Familiarity with Spark, EMR, and Amazon Web Services in general is a plus
- Comfortable with both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Ability to lead and execute complex technical projects
- Strong critical thinking, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced Agile environment with minimal direction
- Experience with financial industry and relevant technologies is preferred but not required.
Python.org Jobs Feed