REMOTE, REMOTE, USA
The purpose of the project is to develop a questionnaire for respondents to populate online and receive feedback on how their implementation of Enterprise Risk Management compares to their industry.
From a user perspective they would go to a website and fill out a form that gives them a series of questions to answer, all of which would have five responses to select from. The expectation is that the user will then receive a summary of the Maturity of their Enterprise Risk Management program broken out into the RIMS Pillars. They will also expect to see benchmarking for their industry and some guidance for potential enhancements to their program based on the results.
Below are the steps that would be taken from a process perspective for a minimum viable product:
- User logs into website and unique tracking ID is assigned to submission
- User inputs answers to questionnaire and the necessary fields are populated in the database
- Responses are run through a confidence check for acceptance into benchmarking core data set
- Responses are run through a confidence check to determine average level in each pillar
- Query is run to populate a potential enhancements report based on Maturity level split by pillar and industry
- Query is run to show average maturity level by pillar in core data set for the user industry
Additional steps for a more robust product:
*Note these are examples of potential additional output reports, there are many ways data can be visualized (These would also require a robust core data set to be reliable)
- Query is run to show overall maturity level by industry over time
- Query is run to show maturity level by pillar for target industry over time
- Programming Languages: Python 2.5-2.7/3.4-3.6, C, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, DOM, SAX, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, XML, AngularJS.
- Frameworks: Django, PyJamas, Flask, Jython, Pyramid, CherryPy
- Version Control : MVC, SVN, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Front End: Angular, jQuery, Ajax, ExtJS, Node JS, React JS, JSON, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML
- Analytic Tools: JMP PRO, SAS, Tableau, UCI NET, Node XL
- Application servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
- Databases: Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL, Apache Cassandra
- IDE’s/ Development Tools: NetBeans, Spyder, Eclipse, PyCharm, PyScripter, PyStudio, Atom and Sublime Text.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/7/8/10, Red hat Linux 4.x/5.x/6.x, Ubuntu, and MacOS.
- Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP, SMTP
Submit email resume and hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions, please email email@example.com.
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed