Headquarters: Remote – US
TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses.
Our core values
- We know that we’re better together
- We are always learning and growing
- We shape our own destiny
- We build relationships that matter
As a Tax Advisor Partner Manager you will:
- Work closely with our Tax Advisor partners to ensure they have a great overall relationship and onboarding experience
- Be an expert on our client manager platform that is free to our Tax Advisor partners; you will be expected to help troubleshoot, conduct webinars, onboarding calls, etc.
- Partner with our Customer Success team to adjust our processes and tools to support our partners, and help build the strategy on how we provide top-level service as we scale
- Work to proactively engage with our Tax Advisors, understanding their use cases and needs; and getting back to our product and Pro teams to determine how we can best map out a development plan for the future
- Keep track of at-risk partners and thoughtfully engage with them, proactively reach out to new partners to ensure they are educated and happy with choosing TaxJar, and maintain top-notch relationships with current partners
- Collaborate cross functionally with TaxJar teams to share feedback and mutual customer stories of Tax Advisors to understand market trends and needs
- Collaborate with marketing to understand details of the opportunities we win and lose, and use that information to inform the marketing and development teams on how we can improve our messaging & offering
- Work as a coordinator between our marketing manager and partners to engage in comarketing opportunities
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Act as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events
- You have passion in working directly with partners and will spend time to ensure they are delighted, understanding their wants and needs
- Prior experience developing highly-productive partner relationships with tax professionals to drive sales and referrals is highly preferred (SALT experience a plus, but not required)
- You have a proven track record of working across functions to streamline communication and drive cross functional projects
- Prior project management experience is preferred
- Being organized is one of your top strengths, you love managing cross functional alignment
- You must be a self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity. Prior entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- Technology is your ally. You’re comfortable using collaborative tools like BaseCamp, Salesforce, Google Docs and Zoom. And you’re not afraid to try new tools whenever necessary.
- You value working with talented, friendly people who push you to be your best.
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings and events with partners as required
TaxJar is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- $1,000 in professional development credit-
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- Company retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
We offer all of our full-time employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.