Headquarters: New York
We’re seeking an experienced and driven IT Operations Engineer to support the IT needs of the organization. This role requires superior initiative, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple high-priority requests while interfacing with technical and non-technical users.
Your primary mission is to help keep internal and external IT processes up to date, automated, accurate and streamlined. You will work to preserve the technological integrity of the internal systems and IT infrastructure. You’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining processes and not only providing recommendations for improvements, but implementing solutions. The ideal candidate possesses a ‘no task too small, no task too big’ attitude, is naturally empathetic, and proactively owns and solves problems.
- SaaS software management:
- Setup and integrate new systems w/ SSO
- Maintain all Software Vendors partnerships and instances
- Support GitHub – curation, maintenance, continuous integration
- Asset management and inventory:
- AWS/Azure/DO asset management
- Periodic hardware refresh
- Google Workspace Administration:
- Onboarding and offboarding new hire system access
- Audit Google Drive permissions
- Maintain organizational units and groups
- Facilitate Mobile and Endpoint MDM, Endpoint Verification and Context-Aware Access
- macOS Endpoint device management:
- Test, deploy, and maintain endpoint monitoring software
- Security compliance:
- Organize SOC2, CMMC, and client audits and maintain compliance
- Maintain Vanta
- Identify security events and integrate processes into Slack
- Write and maintain security policies and documentation
- Various technical support:
- Be available to help automate tasks across the company through programming
- 3+ years of experience in IT Operations, DevOps, Site Reliability, Systems Architecture or similar.
- Previous software experience including, but not limited to: GitHub, Google Workspace, Slack and familiarity with Docker necessary.
- Programming experience and proficiency a must.
- DevOps experience handling cloud infrastructure required.
- Experience deploying and managing cloud services company wide.
- Proficient in writing security standard operating procedure documentation for systems.
- SOC2 and CMMC compliance knowledge.
- Familiarity with the 110 security controls of NIST SP 800-171.
- Experience with end user technical support.
- Network configuration experience.
- Ability to solve difficult problems; develops creative solutions; identify key issues/problems through analysis and questions.
- Exceptional problem-solving and time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with continual demands and changing priorities.
- Must live in the United States.