– The candidate should have Knowledge on WordPress .
– The candidate must have knowledge of working on WordPress themes and plugin development project.
– Must have strong background with WordPress and customizing WordPress themes.
– Candidate must have worked on WooCommerce and/or BuddyPress.
– Ability to fully develop and maintain a PHP/WordPress website including server downtime investigation, install and configure WordPress plugins
– It will be added advantage if you have some experience in other PHP Frameworks.
– Experience with variety of browsers & mobile devices (Responsive Design)
– Experience in writing optimal code for SEO & load time.
– Ability to work within cpanel, migrate sites from host to host.
– Strong debugging and problem solving skills.