Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
WorkMotion (www.workmotion.com) is a global HR platform enabling companies to hire & onboard their employees internationally, at the push of a button. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere. As work is becoming even more global and remote, there has never been a bigger chance to build a truly global HR-tech company.
About the role
We are changing the way companies hire employees around the globe but can’t do it without enabling our customers. The Customer Support Associate is the first point of contact for support requests from both our customers and their employees. As a support associate, you will be working to add value to our customers through email, chat, and phone.
What you’ll do
- Critically analyze and respond to queries from our customers and their employees.
- Proactively track requests and ensure they are 100% resolved – own your work from a to z.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through outstanding customer service.
- Assist in improving our internal processes and knowledge system.
- Advocate for our customers internally.
What you’ll need
- Fluency in written and spoken English (Fluency in German or French is a huge plus).
- Previous experience in a similar role in a remote setting (a must).
- A customer-centric approach to resolving issues.
- Be an effective collaborator and support other team members.
- Ability to monitor the progress of your requests and anticipate roadblocks.
- Show resilience in times of pressure. Startup experience is a plus.
- A quiet environment for making calls, and a reliable internet connection.
What we offer
- An opportunity to help shape the support department and build an outstanding team.
- Join a global and truly diverse team of high performers.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid time off
- Benefit package.
- Remote first.