Headquarters: Bedford, United Kingdom
- Location: Remote – Must be based in the USA and have the right to work in the USA
- Required experience: 2 years in a Customer Success role within SaaS
- Salary: $55,000-$65,000; dependent on experience. We aim to maintain salary ‘bands’, and salaries are internally published.
Hey there! We’re YouCanBook.me: a self-funded, fully remote company with over 25 team members worldwide. We are dedicated to taking the hassle out of booking meetings.
The YouCanBook.me story started with a vision to build a product people love to use. And it will always be about people and how we make their lives easier, their jobs more efficient, and delight them – this could be our 22,000 customers and over half a million free users every month or some of the 1.7 million people who schedule meetings using our product every month. We’ve built this tool for them – we want you to help make their experience of YCBM even better.
YouCanBook.me is powerful enough to serve Fortune 500 companies and simple enough for small shops and schools. We’re proud to be named a Leader in the G2 Winter 2023 report in multiple categories incl. Online Appointment Scheduling. YouCanBook.me has been a stable, profitable, and secure business since 2011.
About The Role – Drive growth by proactively helping users achieve their goals
We’re looking for a customer success professional who loves building relationships and leveraging those relationships to help orchestrate and drive success for our customers. You’ll provide demos to qualified buyers, and you’ll ensure your customers fully adopt once they purchase. You’ll also provide coaching and consulting throughout the lifecycle of your customers, ensuring they are successful and growing with YouCanBook.me.
As a core member of the Customer department, you’ll become an expert in the product.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll own the customer experience from pre-sales to retention and expansion.
- You’ll project-manage the onboarding process, ensuring adoption at the individual contributor level.
- You’ll build and maintain direct relationships with multiple stakeholders in smaller accounts qualified for expansion as well as with our larger customers.
- You’ll consult with your customers to develop a thorough understanding of their business objectives, in addition to consulting on how they need to use the product.
- You’ll become an expert on the YouCanBook.me tool, allowing you to coach your customers to achieve their objectives from a position of strong product knowledge.
- You’ll own and initiate regular communication with your customers, and you’ll be responsible for maintaining up-to-date documentation of their use case, feature requests, payment and legal requirements, organizational and account structure requirements, and emergency and champion contact information.
- You’ll proactively engage in renewal conversations with each of your customers, ensuring they get exactly what they need from their annual plans.
- You’ll be responsible for protecting customer data by following and enforcing our privacy and security policies.
- You’ll report your efforts to your customers in regular account review and strategy meetings at the cadence of the customer’s choosing, with at least one report per quarter.
- You’ll spot accounts ready to expand, and you’ll stay ahead of churn signals, proactively reaching out to customers to capitalize on expansion opportunities and to retain customers who may be at risk of churn.
- You’ll track and report back to your colleagues on your three primary KPIs: closed deals, expansion, and retention.
- 2+ years experience working as a success manager at a SaaS product.
- You have a demonstrated track record of retention and satisfaction across your portfolio of customers.
- You can demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple priorities and goals, including managing a portfolio of customers.
- You’re comfortable with various conversations and management required throughout the entire lifecycle of a customer, from onboarding and education to expansion, support, and escalation, including internally quarterbacking issues and feature requests.
- You are observant, noticing and recording trends and insights across your customer cohort, documenting and building processes to share with your colleagues.
- You seek insights qualitatively, by listening closely and asking questions of your customers, and you also seek out answers in data, proactively wringing actionable strategies out of reports and spreadsheets.
- You consistently follow processes for tracking activity in a CRM where you habitually leave detailed documentation of your work and interactions with customers.
- You are an exceptional communicator, writing clearly, speaking directly, and possessing the maturity to take the lead in meetings involving people from multiple organizations.
- You communicate naturally over Zoom, email, phone, and pre-recorded customized videos for customers.
- You are a self-starter, innovative, and have extraordinary attention to detail.
Working at YouCanBook.me includes benefits that reflect our culture.
We’re a pretty generous company, and our bottom line is not based on squeezing staff costs. Benefits include:
- 100% remote with a focus on great work-life balance
- Your equipment, home wifi, or co-working space are all covered
- 25 days of paid holidays per annum + all local bank holidays
- Once a year – Quiet Week Initiative – learn more here
- Upskilling opportunities – we are supporting your education
- Private health insurance
- Contribution to a 401k
- Fully funded leave policies for parents
- Participation in profit share after 1.5 years
- International travel/company retreats
We’re keen to get you started ASAP, aiming for a start date in the week of the 9th of October.
- Deadline for applications: Monday, 25th September
- First Interview Round: 20th – 27th September
- Final Interviews: 29th September – 2nd October
Please apply via WeWorkRemotely. If you meet the initial screening criteria, we will ask you to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
In your cover letter, we would like you to cover:
- The performance metrics you’ve achieved in your previous roles
- The size of your current customer portfolio
- How you build relationships with multiple account stakeholders
- How you manage to keep on top of multiple tasks, especially when there are pressing deadlines
- An example of a proactive engagement that led to customer retention or expansion
- A challenging situation with a customer that you turned around into a success story
*We truly value candidates who demonstrate a genuine interest in joining our team. Tailoring your cover letter to our specific role will help you stand out. Unfortunately, generic cover letters and resumes might not capture our attention in the same way. Thank you for understanding!*