Your primary focus will be the development of new integrations using API, deployment of features through collaboration with our team.
Feature development will include a variety of technologies on both the server side and the client side of a web application.
Therefore, a strong grasp of full-stack development is required. We are looking for someone who can code into an existing codebase.
We expect you to be self-motivated and self-directed, a strong individual contributor and true “manager of one”.
- Strong experience in Yii (Mandatory and at least 5 years experience)
- 5+ years experience in a SaaS environment.
- Extensive experience with Angular JS
- Extensive experience with API development.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services.
- Knowledge of email standards and protocols such as SMTP, IMAP, POP.
- Familiar with backend development, servers environment, Cloud.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a thirst for knowledge.
- Strong team player.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Curiosity and quick mind.
How to Apply
There are a few stages in the hiring process. We know how nerve racking applying for a new job can be and we want to make it as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Here’s what you can expect from our hiring process:
Stage 1: Initial application & questions — You’ll send your CV and info about your experience and skills to: email@example.com
You add links to your work, and reference to contact.
If we believe you would be a good fit based on that initial application, we’ll dive in with a few more questions to learn more about you, what you want out of your career and how we can help you be successful.
Stage 2: A technical interview to discuss your technical knowledge.
Stage 3: You’ll have a test project to learn about how you approach problem solving as well as to get a feel for your coding style. They will take up to a few hours to complete.
Stage 4: You’ll then do a final video interview with our CEO to talk about company culture, benefits and the future of the company as well as to answer any questions you have.
Stage 5: Job Offer — We’ll make an offer and hope that you’ll join the team!